We’re getting all kinds of excited about being just a few weeks out from STRANGECREEK CAMPOUT 2022! So much to do, but everything is taking shape for an incredible gathering, and we can’t wait to see you all again. Things are heating up with some StrangeCreek PRE-PARTIES featuring bands who will be playing this year’s gathering. You can score good deals on your tickets by buying direct from the bands at these shows!
Both pre-parties are Friday MAY 20:
JEREMIAH HAZED and SOMETHING IS FORMING (a tribute to perennial StrangeCreek headliners Max Creek) are at STRANGE BREW PUB in Norwich, CT
FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1077500682842027
JABBAWAUKEE and LEON TROUT team up at THE MET in Providence RI
FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/309689367941497
- If you’ve applied to volunteer, we’ll be confirming and sending out assignments in the next week. There is still time to sign up if interested in working for your ticket.
- We will announce on May 15 whether single-day tickets will be an option this year.
- Thursday Early Entry will be an option after 3pm (NO earlier please) for $40 per person at the gate – but is FREE for 2020 ticket holders as thanks for sticking with us! And yes, there will be some music for you early birds!
- Online ticket orders and mail-ordered RV passes (RV passes are now sold out, sorry) are hitting the mail this week! You’ve still got plenty of ways to get tickets if you haven’t yet – check the website (www.strangecreekcampout.com) for the link to purchase online as well as a list of outlets where you can buy direct.
- And of course, you can always get them (never a fee!) at the WORMTOWN Stores, located at the AUBURN MALL (Auburn MA), Emerald Square Mall (North Attleborough MA) and SOLOMON POND MALL (Marlborough MA). We love it when friends drop in!
More updates to come… meanwhile, healthy travels to all!