Hey Now Worms! Can you feel it getting closer? Up around Greenfield the very first tiny bits of leaf color are showing in the tree-covered hills, and we’re in full prep mode getting ready to join YOU in bringing a lot MORE color to that familiar, friendly forest!
Got your ticket yet? This is also a friendly reminder that the “Advance Price” ends soon, the price goes up to $100 after September 2 – and will be more at the gate, so get it while the gettin’s good! You can buy your tickets here on this site!
The schedule will be up soon, but we thought we’d dangle a few tasty items we’re looking forward ourselves to help whet your appetite.
– As we’ve mentioned, we’ll again be having early entry on THURSDAY (after 5pm – strictly!) for an additional cost of $30 PER PERSON (that’s over and above regular entry price, or even if you already have a ticket). Since many seem to take advantage of this, we’ve also added some MUSIC Thursday night in the cabins, to enjoy after you early-birds get done setting up… don’t miss KUNG FU, ADAM EZRA GROUP and the always awesome FUNGUS AMUNGUS!
– On Sunday afternoon, Rev Tor and his Band bring the Last Waltz Live (“An All Star Re-Creation of The Band’s Classic Concert Film”) which has been earning rave reviews all over the Northeast lately. Each show brings a fresh mix of talented guests and this will be no different – in recreating this truly epic show they’ll be joined by our artist-in-residence OTEIL BURBRIDGE of the Allman Brothers as well as members ofMaxCreek, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Shake Down, Domino Theory and the Kind Buds!
– OTEIL BURBRIDGE will also be throwing down in a big way with a Saturday afternoon set on the Main Stage with his long-time collaborator Scott Murawski of Max Creek AND truly ~legendary~ drummer (he’s backed up some true titans such as Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, George Clinton, Dizzy Gillespie and Whitney Houston!) Kenwood Dennard. We’re beaming with excitement to have this world-class collaboration go down on our stage!
– The always-innovating JEFF BUJAK brings his “Silent Bujak” dance party to our Holistic Cabin on Friday & Saturday night.
– And speaking of tasty, we’re excited to introduce an expanded Farmer’s Market to our festive weekend, featuring great locally-grown, healthy, FRESH produce from some of the area’s hard-working farms. You can help support them AND make sure you eat healthy throughout the weekend! The Farmer’s Market will be set up on the basketball court, very easy to find!
More to come…. Hope to SEE YOU SOON!