As we speed towards Wormtown Music Festival, many of you have been asking about Early Thursday Entry and Car Camping, and we wanted to let you that YES we will be allowing EARLY ENTRY on THURSDAY and YES we will be allowing CAR CAMPING. The rules are pretty much the same as past years:
- Early Entry starts at 3pm on Thursday, PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLIER, we will still be setting up.
- Additional cost is $30 per person, Cash Only, at the gate. (Must also have or purchase weekend admission – $30 is only for Thursday entry)
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE when setting up your camp! Many neighbors will be coming and we want everyone to fit and get along, so please don’t take more space than you need.
- PLUS: We’re kicking off the party with some GREAT bands in the cabins, starting in the evening including FREEKBASS & THE BUMP ASSEMBLY (featuring Sammi Garett from Turkuaz), CREAMERY STATION, THE MARKS BROTHERS, NORTHEAST TRAFFIC, THE LOX & KEYES THEORY, and THE GREYS!
- Car camping is $30 per vehicle, Cash Only, at the gate.
- Each vehicle will be allotted an area of approximately 15’ x 20’ beside their vehicle (room for about 2 tents, or a tent and canopy, roughly).
- Please respect your camping neighbors by keeping your setup directly beside your vehicle
We’ll be seeing you SOON! In the meantime, stay safe & stay Wormie!