As this year’s WORMTOWN MUSIC FESTIVAL gets closer, we’re excited to tell you about a new camping option we’re going to try out for this event. We’ve gotten a good number of questions about this and figure we’ll give it a try.
Introducing… CAR CAMPING!
After many inquiries we have decided to try Car Camping. For those of you who don’t want to lug your stuff into the woods, and would prefer to camp next to your car, we’re now making that option available for $30 per vehicle. See HERE for details!
WORMTOWN FESTIVAL REMINDERS:
- You still have time to save! Full weekend passes are only $120 now through Monday, Sept 4, when they go up to $130.
- Single-Day tickets are available in advance for $65 each for Friday and Saturday tickets and $30 for Sunday tickets. These will be $80 (Fri and Sat) and $40 (Sun) at the gate. (Reminder: Single-Day Tickets are Will Call Only!)
- Mail Order (including RV passes) Ends on 9/1
- ALL ticket orders after 9/1 are Will Call Only – no tickets will be mailed, bring ID to gate and ask for Will Call List
- ALL online ticket sales end at Midnight on Wednesday September 13!
- You can get your tickets HERE!
THIS WEEKEND! We’re doing our annual fundraising at the Woodstock Fair. For over 15 years, proceeds from our Wormtown booth at the Fair benefit Camp Quinebaug, a wonderful resource for children with special needs. Also, it’s a good way to score a discount on your Wormtown Festival tickets… inquire at the booth!
SPREAD LOVE! STRANGERS HELPING STRANGERS will again be collecting donations of non-perishable food & personal hygiene items to aid local families in need. Please consider bringing something to donate! As in the past, there will be prizes for the biggest donors – and you’ll be spreading the love in the Greenfield community.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend, whatever you do… and we hope we’ll be seeing you REAL SOON!